Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Monday, school 19.01.2015

In the morning mom didn't notice my new hair. On my way To school I realised Big Hero 6 has 6 characters and there are 6 people in our group so I made everybody take the test.
At school S6 saw my hair was shorter but no big deal. An easy and boring day with only 3 lessons. Before english we found out me and Annu are Fred, Mox and Lee are Hiro and... Had to do quick writing in History. At Lunch a new Russian teacher, that Bets warned us to stay away form and that she's bad, skipped in line in front of me using the 'I'm a teacher' card. They weren't meatballs like they were supposed to be.
Then when classes ended I didn't know what to do and finally went to Abakhan with Annu, Ave and Mox for a moment and then the library and McDonald's with Mox :3 We ate the Happy Meal :D Then we split and I went to my bp lesson, where I was surprised as the previous lesson had just ended. Then we chatted about movies, played, asked me about the theory I was supposed to learn and I was caught at not having read it.
Me in school cafeteria
When class ended I got on the bus and listened to music with my eyes closed ignoring the cute guy. Then when I got home I watched a few GoodMMvideos and watched Earthsea, which I found to be tooooo oldy and watched the Pillars of Earth instead :D, participated in Hazel's win a camera giveaway (didn't win), laughed over Evan's videos, gmailed, FR'd, sent my entry for the 'What should we do for Ed Sheerans b-day', listened to good music on Spotify and talked with S6...
At 12:14 I got a suprise message from Andre wanting help/critique on his music. He played the piano and guitar and it was GOOOD
From 22 smt I did my homework of Math (which I've forgotten), German and BP. I plan on doing my Literature before class starts tomorrow.

Annu sent this list and I've seen the most movies. Others have seen 2-4 movies.
Movies seen:

  • She's all That 
  • John Tucker Must Die
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Back to the Future
  • A Cinderella Story
  • Mean Girls
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Grease
  • 10 Things I hate About You
  • 13 Going on 30
  • Bring it on
  • Legally Blonde
Also: Mikk's back :), they didn't wit for me for dinner, and when I pointed out my hair they were like oki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment