Sunday, January 18, 2015

17.01.2015, lasagna and saturday

Woke up at 12 smt to my lamp hitting the bed-frame and conveniently mom came in soon so I couldn't hide the fact that I was awake. Then bathroom, kitchen where mom got a bit pissed bc I said I don't eat omelets, which she should know as I haven't eaten one ever :D
Then.. I don't know, sat at the computer? chated with the youtubers, watched videos, did my daily FR.
The collage
Anyway when my parent went to the store I gave dad a list of things to buy, bc I convinced them I was gonna make lasagna. I considered making a video but I couldn't be bothered to. When dad arrived home first I helped but away the things and then I started organizing the making of the lasagna, by printing it out. Mom arrived at one point. Basically the lasagna ended up good, edible. What happened was that the white sauce didn't want to tie with the milk and I ended up burning it and as I was doing it all alone I ended up rushing around the kitchen. And dad poured a ton of  spices in it to hide the burnt taste. We ate it, mom thought it was saltless, I thought it was spicy and hot. It was kinda good. Sometime I felt the burnt taste. Anyway ate it, survived and yeah :D SUCCESS
Lasagna
After eating I read some Delfi articles and at one point I got angry and took a nap at 18. And woke up at 21. And then proceeded to watch videos, make a collage for Sannu's b-day, did a test to find out my ideal job... again. And edited my video, and watched Pride and Prejudice :D, Divergent and Wild, and tried
getting caught-up with a few tv-shows.
Now it is 3:45 and I'm waiting for my video to stop exporting and, don't know whether to put it on YouTube already or go to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment