Saturday, January 10, 2015

The first time in a while that I'm late (09.01.2015)

Woke up at 7:57 really confused and thinking about how many minutes I can add to my alarm clock so I could sleep a little more. Dad came to check on me and I told him I was going to third period. So I tried to fall asleep again. When I slept I saw a dream of me going to and going home from the prom. I remember I had to take photos, and that some of my hair was gelled up like Eelmaas and that my half drunk classmates were also climbing the stairs in my apartment building. Then my alarm clock rung at 8:50 and while trying to calculate, I realized that I would be late to class, bc class starts at 9:50 and my alarm would give me an hour to travel. So I got up, did the usual and told my mom bye and out the door I went.  Currently a... (wrote this when on bus) 
When I left home I was considering on which bus to go and lo and behold a long 31 was just arriving so I went on that, and I had already accepted the fact that I would be late and I moved in the speed I would move at a normal day. I made it to school 15 minutes before class started. Like o.O, I had thought I would be late by 15 minutes but I was 15 minutes early. When I got off the bus I had been so deep in thought that I didn't notice Annu and Kärol were on the same bus as me until we were getting off the bus. When I walked into the school I decided I would buy a sandwich and when I greeted Annu she hadn't noticed me either on the bus :D So we changed shoes and went to the buffet and I bought a sandwich and Annu bought a water. I ate the sandwich in front of the English classes and I accidentally messed up the fact that Ave got Hiccup and Lee was the one that got Toothless. Mox got Shrek and Annu got Donkey :D I also had a tiny rant about there being pickle in my sandwich bc usually there isn't any, it was pleasant but I ate the pickle separately bc I was looking for that specific sandwich taste :D Then 7 minutes before class started we separated and went into our classrooms.
3 minutes before class started, in came Kristjan and told us Literature won't be happening and right after English we will be having Cookery class in the computer lab. Kärolin immediately started gasping and swearishing bc she had woken up early to pack and shower, and she dragged her luggage to school so that after school she could go to the bus terminal and go to her country home. Lee was also flabbergasted :D  Class then started and passed by with us translating and reading new weather words. Then class ended and Cookery time. I went in to discover that Lauri and Avvu had paired up and Annu and Mox so I didn't want to sit alone and I awkwarded Annu into sitting in the middle seat in the computer lab so I could be next to Annu and Mox. We then did a few quizzes (eg Which "Shake it off" scene are you? I was some kind of 'sitting on the bench with a knife' or smt) and then the teacher started talking about formal and informal receptions. The teacher got a call and invited someone to our class. Turns out we weren't supposed to immediately leave, the vice principal (? õppealajuhataja) was supposed to give us an assignment. And it was just that the literature teacher didn't wanna hear any excuses of non readingness on Monday. Reinerts hand was hurting after an operation and she was a bit sickish and she stayed at home. That's why we didn't have class. Then we had to do a powerpoint about 5 reception types and we could leave. I did mine all alone and I finished b4 Annu and Mox.
ˇMe purpousfully pervy-faceing with Bae'
After class ended for us we (Mox, Avvu and I. Annu went home) decided to go to Hesburger and on our way there a Sotsdemocrat stopped us and told us that "Did you know that today the child benefit was raised from 18 euros to 45." and she gave us a muffin and asked if we were voting and told us that we should and stuff. The muffin was really good. We then checked my bank account and went to Hesburger where I ate a tortilla and our drinks were so that we had all the sizes and all the drinks :D
Then I wanted to take a picture with Baymax but when we went there I got squeamishy bc the security guard was right there and I wanted to take the picture later so he wouldn't scream at us, so instead we went and showed Avu where the cards were, and it ended up with us walking around the store and looking at books. Avvu bought a card and I decided to buy one too. Then we went and I got my picture (unfortunately I only got this one on MY camera). Then we spli and I went home.
At home me and mom argued a bit and I went to sleep from 14:04ish to 16:57. I woke up confused and Sannu wanted to go to the movies. So then I got out of bed and no one was home. I was afraid that mom was sad from what I'd said earlier and gone to... So I went to the kitchen got a bit of food read a bit and then mum and dad came home with food. I got my nisukukkel's and Sat on the computer listening to Trisha talk about Sugar Daddies  o.O and other buzzfeed wine testing and so on videos. I got dad to buy me tickets and I was about 15 minutes late to getting together with Sandra. We then bought 7up and popcorn and went into the cinema room. We then chated about Sandras teachers and whole school being on fuck down period until the movie began and the movie OMG it was soo intense and during the movie me and Sannu had conflicting ideas about if it was right or wrong what the teacher was doing. It was soo intense, Miles Teller and J.K. Simms were soooo good they were perfect. So when the movie was over I was walking down the stairs and fell " Kukkusin nii, et jalg jäi kuidagi kinni siis saareluuga maandusin keskpaigaga täpselt treppiastmele ja siis kuidagi pöörasin end ümber ja kukkusin kulgpersega alumisele astmele.ja siis sellest maandumisest kukkusin swlili ja libisesin astme võrra trepist alla ja jäin lõpuks trepiastmeile pikali, et jalad kõrgemal astmel ja pea rahulikult madalamal. It was funny :D" We then went to the bathroom and then downstairs we ran into Christiana and Sannu and she went for smokes and I got on a bus. The road home I was mentally yelling at myself to find some kind of passion and decide. So finally got home and watched buzzfeed videos, PrincessJulies videos (transgender), and yeah:D
Now it is 3:28 and I'm going to bed :D

Read this good article about Miles Teller in "Whiplash".

No comments:

Post a Comment