Friday, January 16, 2015

15.01.2015

New one I bought after seeing Lee's one.
Name is: Cerridwyn :)
Woke up multiple times, before my alarm clock bc my mom kept coming into my room and just because I might have done my fill of sleeping. Mom at one point asked me if I wanted porridge, I said yes, but let me sleep for another 15 minutes my alarm clock's at 10:35. I then slept saw an awesome dream with something about a ballet school.. Then ate moms peach porridge which had a pretty soupy quality .Then I made a bun, but on my outdoorsy thingies and hugged mum and off i went.
Wanted one with a primary
 Crystal gene
Wanted to know what a coatl looked like and this
cutie just made me want to immediately buy it
When I got to school I wanted to hang with my friends for a bit as I had arrived 30 minutes early. On the stairs I ran into Mox and Ave who were heading for the nurses office for the general health and stuff exam. Avvu game me my History test, which was graded weirdly and I only had redlined mistakes in the definitions area. Then I awkwardly hung around on the second floor and then went to class 302 where Lee's group had French, and we went into the classroom and I asked about what had happened during the day and we chatted about flight rising. I then headed towards class 307 5 minutes before the Olympiad was supposed to begin but I got there when the class was already full and they at first couldn't find the 11th grade Olympiad test. Then I got it (one of the women grumbled that some people were late for the instructions. NO I fucking wasn't. I have been to two Olympiads and they let people in about 10 minutes early and told the directions on the dot.) and spent the next 3 hours looking at people leaving with either smiles or grumpy, incredulous faces and trying to solve problems. I spent 2 hours trying to solve the problem with a, b, c being different numbers and their combinations combined are 3 times the amount of the three digit number aaa. Did a whole shebang to finally realize I had misread and added two numbers to the possibilities and randomly a number 126 popped into my mind and I tried it and it worked out. I then a few minutes before 3 decided to stop (after writing up my long explanation and randomly wrote down an assumption to another exercise) and gave away the paper and left.
Wanted a dragon with a Carribean
shimmer secondary gene :)
As I couldn't be bothered to go home I went into Cookery class, thinking it was the second lesson. Chatted with the galls, ate Ave's snacks and listened to the teacher. Then we divided the foods we're gonna have to make, Mox got pissed bc she was dividing stuff and we weren't paying attention to her. I got a bit panicky and then we put on outdoor clothes and went to the bus-stop. Where Mox was in good spirits, we then crammed into the bus and I made two phone calls, one to ask what my mom wanted and the other to tell my dad that we have to go to the store.
Me and Annu-M went off at the Freedom Square and went into Solaris In Solaris we walked back and forth multiple times to find seats, I then suggested going into Apollo and sitting there. I played flight rising and Annu was on Instaram? and tried to sleep a bit. Then at 16:35 we rose up and went downstairs. We separated at the Apple store and I got on my bus on the other side of the road and read a bit of The Sky is Everywhere. It got a bit weird, bc Lennie's showing feelings for her dead sisters boyfriend/fiancee Toby.
From a music video whose Section
Quartet cover sounds like
something fro the Light Princess :D
Anyways got home Dad was still dressed, I then went to the bathroom and as my dad was gathering the garbage so I decided to throw away my garbage to. We then went out (I showed the light to my dad so he could lock the door) and while going down the stairs I wrote to S6 that do I need to buy anything more. The caught up to dad, who was making long strides away. Then threw away the garbage and went to the store where I didn't notice the red tomatoes right in front of me, bought some fitaki (although we had to but fetaki :D) and some sour cream which we swapped for spices instead of chive sour cream (bc they didn't have the right size of it). Then we bought the stuff, I carried the toilet paper and slipped back home. At home I unpacked the stuff, drank coke and ate ice cream. I then messed around with my computer updates and when it was alright again with the elp of dad I sat on flight rising, selling my new hatchlings and buying new ones with specific genes. And during this time dad made a new sitting place for his chair, but it's hard and a bith high :D. In S6 we then chatted about the "Tõde ja Õigus" characters and at 19:00 Sandra called me and we chatted about our Friday plans, our week, the want for a movie night, reminiscing about old times, about a Leadership USA thing opportunity, she ordering me to make an appointment with Dream Foundation to figure out what to learn and just chatting. I then took a shower and during my shower mom made it home.
I then sat on the computer and watched Good Mythical Morning & More (eg 'what if... with Daniel Radcliffe), Jimmy Fallon interviews and FunForLouis videos o.O His life is AMAZING. I also bought tickets for tomorrow to go watch Big Eyes, which caused a bit of a rumble, bc I hadn't read the fact that Sandra wanted to buy them tomorrow bc Triin maybe wanted to join us. But she has work so she couldn't come. Now it is 1:06 and I'm watchin FunForLouis. It is now 2:21 and I have finished my monologue (took about an hour) and I'm posting it in Estonian. I think maybe here. Not sure, mby the other one. :D So now bed time :D (and listening to Sia :D)
I wanted to:
  • write up my research paper theory
  • write my monologue
  • edit my video
Also my teeth hurt at one place and it's really bugging me :D
The first page of my dragon nest. These are supposed to be my most favourite ones/prettiest ones ;D As of 15.01.2015


No comments:

Post a Comment