Tuesday, January 13, 2015

12.01.2015

 The day started with me snoozing my phone for 10 minutes, bc I knew that I had time. Then getting dressed, heading to the kitchen and yelling a bit at my mom (she could have raised her body a little and looked at the clock herself, of course I felt bad afterwards) and eating an Activia and then I released my hair, put on the new hat, took my bags and out the door I went. I think I missed one of the buses bc I couldn't be bothered with running, bc I had my bagpipes bag, my gym clothes and my schoolbag (which was light okay okay I admit it it was light). So I might have let the bus go and checked the bus schedules and finally decided to still go into the tunnel.
Brushed out poof
The first people I saw in school were Johannes and Kärolin, I thought about greeting J but didn't out of awkwardness but I did greet K. I then put away my jacket, changed my shoes and released my poof. Kärolin was a bit shocked or smt looking :D We chated a bit and then I headed to the English classrooms where I considered entering the classroom but as I would have been the only student from my class to enter I decided to sit in the corridor where I tried sending funny selfies to Sandra, but couldn't as I thought Kristjan would catch me right at an embarrassing moment. Finally Lee, Annu and Mox arrived and we sat in the corridor well over the break time. Finally we entered our classroom and the teacher told us our crosswords would be graded according to presentation. Which I got angry about and thought it was utter bullshit. I spent time on making mine by hand and thinking it out, bc I didn't look for a program and my printers shit and Lee just entered her words and printed (the teacher pointed Lees crossword out as the best -_- Well bloody fuck sake ofc it's gonna be the best if you fucking print it.... -_-) We then started doing Lees crossword in pencil bc the teacher wanted to reuse them and I overemphasized the ´hardness of finding the right words bc I hadn't realized you could use your notes. So at one point we found an error at the crossing of nightingale and beaver the B and V. So when class ended it was time for History. Luckily it was the big break time so we could revise. Me and Annu both couldn't concentrate and at one point I went outside the classroom to show Bets my poofy hair, but she yanked on it and hurt me :D. During this small break 3 cute guys from other Forms/classes/grades entered the classroom and I tried to keep my chill :D (hint: two of them had the "tutt" haircut). The teacher went over the questions at the start of class and then we finally started after everyone put away their pencil cases. Turns out the Test was just out revisional questions, which I HADN'T STRICTLY ANSWERED, so I wrote down everyting I remembered and thought about leaving the racism meaning undefined but finally I did define it. And then a few minutes before class ended I went for food (the others had already finished from the S6).
My food had a sauce clump and I didn't eat that one, we ofc chatted and made some outrageous stories at the table and (annu ate all her food :D which is funy bc she is the only one who always (or almost always) finishes her food) then we went and got our gym clotses and before class could start Meigas jumped in and asked if I wanted to go to the Maths olympiad. I stupidly agreed :D. Then it was a lesson of learning the start of WWI and me wondering over when was The Imitation Game set (turns out WWII as Mox checked). Class suddenly ended and we went to gym, where I unsuccessfully tried to put on my t-shirt and sports bra at the same time (I couldn't find the head and hand holes) In gym we did volleyball eexercises(like dunking and lifting) and then we played a bit. I have got to work on my serve, as my serve does not reach over the net. At the end of the game the teacher told us that we had to do our 'jõuharjutused' or we would get 2's , bc class had ended I was confused whether we actually had to do them that day bc I had to go to my bagpipe lesson. So I did my 30 squats and left everybody to get dressed (Lee, Sannu and 2 others were also down there) then me and Lee were supposed to leave together but I'm in a hurry and Lee's feet hurt so I rushed ahead and put my bags donwn in the entrance corridor to go buy a drink but the ccafeteriawas closed so I grudgingly took my bags and went to put my jacket on, I then said bye to Lee just in case I had to leave her behind. I then rushed to the bus-stop but bc I was distracted I forgot about my "other bus" rule (basically, I get on the first bus (excluding 52/32) and get off at Kalev so I have a choice of either 14 or 18.) and Lee caught up with me we chatted a bit about me being thirsty and the bus not coming quick enough. So finally the bus came and Lee sat down and listened to music, while I stood with my bags on the chair. After a while I got tired but decided not to sit.And finally I went off at my stop.
Give a girl a camera and she will s
elfie.(...might* selfie)
At the bagpipe lesson, I warmed up my instrument and we did the 'Kolmkõla luguke' and she taught me the beginning of 'Ilus tants.' I stayed a bit longer than was my time bc Kaarel hadn't arrived, and when he arrived I finished my song and left. (Apparently there had been a drama with one of the infolaua woman,bc Kaarel had accidentally taken one of the keys with him, but it all got sorted out... or smt)
Got on my bus, read Beauty queens awkwardly next to a boy who might have been my age. Then got off at soll and bought cinnamon rolls, ginger ale and frog gummies. I luckily got on a 31 ( I had 4 minutes) and rode home. At home I sat on the computer and guiltily looked at my research paper, and made concentrating Spotify lists, read about music covering on YouTube laws, chatted in the YoutuBe thingy, was jealous over SitC tickets selling out (MISSION: Go to Summer in the City 2016)and overall looked at Jimmy Fallons and other peoples videos. Then took a shower around 21 and ate noddles at around 22 and wrote 2 or 3 lines on my research paper. Now at 1:46 I shall go to bed :D

Also I watched Sia -Elastic Heart music video. 1.st thought - Pedophilia. Then I researched a bit and when I read about Sia's comment about it actually being about her two warring subconscious sides I got really sad.

Also after this I stayed up for another hour doing my homework for Maths and German and then I read a book in bed :D

I found this in 9gag and showed it to S6 and I have been to the most places with 7 cities, Mox 3, Lee 3, Laura 2, but as me and Mox, and everyone else, except Lura, we might be adding Petersburg.
I have been to:

  • Stockholm (2013 and before that for Gotland in 2009? + 2015 summer ABBA)
  • Pisa (2013 august)
  • Vatican (2013 august)
  • Berlin (2014 march)
  • Venice (2013 august)
  • Rome (2013 august)
  • Washington (2014 march/april)

No comments:

Post a Comment