Monday, January 19, 2015

Lazy day :3 18.01.2015

The movie
Woke up a bit before 13 and then started reading the book, and dad immediately came in, said hi and I continued reading. Then at 13:45 got out of bed and sat on the computer watching videos (Good  Mythical Morning, Tom) and reading stuff and chatting with my friends. Then stayed in pajamas for the whole day. Chopped 15 cm of hair off at 23:15ish. Also tidied my table and did my English homework at about 20ish and started my history presentation at 18ish. At 17 I was thinking of starting my homework. And at 21 I remembered I had to practice my bagpipes, so I didn't practice them. Also watched Madam Secretary, 2 episodes, watched Labyrinth starring Jessica Brown Findlay and.., and reignited my love of medieval stuff and searched for books. Triin sent me a link of a booktour and then I searched and tried downloading those books. And watched one episode of fear factor. Also at one point sat on tumblr. :) Now it's 00:38 and I'm gonna make some plans and then go to bed
Cute foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment