Wednesday, January 14, 2015

13.01.2015

Got up, pushed my alarm clock 5 minutes forward. Did the usual, ate cinnamon bun. Put on my boots, hugged dad and got on the 31 o.O
Got to school, read Grave Mercy in front of the Maths class, then Mox came and told us she would only go to German class and that could we give Sandra's watch back to her (I thought she said Lura) I also told them about the Elastic Heart music video and Kärolin heard and she had also watched it. Then it was a quiet class of learning eksponentfunktsioonid, and Annu accidentally took the Estonian book instead of the Maths book :D. Before Lit started me and Annu went and bought drinks (she water me orange juice). Then Literature class which was held in class 103 instead of 102 bc in 102 was the Estonian Olympiad and they were moving around the glass Honor Roll students thingies and drilling holes. In Literature we had to read a short paragraph of a topic introduction and then bring examples of it. YIKES :D Then double German, where we learnt a mini dialogue and I made a pink tomato, luckily we got the short one. Ours was so short I only had to say "Hallo, Mirjam" and "Klar...Bitte" :D Then it was break time and me and Mox went somewhere? maybe not, anyway in the next German we did our tasks and answered our dialogue. Then food time, and we easily got seats, the food was supposed to be "macaroni casserole" and it was actually just macaroni and minced meat :D Then Mox left and it was time for maths. And then Literature where we discussed our topics, and it was awkward for me bc I thought we hadn't answered it in the right way (my group was Lee and Annu-M) and at one point Annu wanted to read something from my Kindle and I just gave her 50 Shades of Grey and she started reading it right at a sex scene :D and then she wanted to read it from the beginning :D So then school ended and I got on the bus for bagpipes.
I arrived a few minutes early and me and Kristel then warmed up our instruments up together and then played the kolmkõla and then "Ilus Valts." At one point we talked about woolen socks keeping warm in and that they're good for hiking and that I went to Finland in August and I got my feet soaking wet. Then class ended, I went to Soll to take out 5 euros, but I only had 4.96 and then I decided to buy cinnamon buns and gummy hearts. And when getting on the bus the nr 16 had broken down and buses were stopping in the 'marsa' lane, and I finally got on 31 after it started driving up the wrong lane and then backing up.
When I got home, no one was here and while I was pooping dad came home, he had bought a book about Rome. And I asked dad If it was possible to go to London in 2016 august for Sitc 2016.  He said possible. POSSIBLE IT'S POSSIBLE. YAAAYYY Soooo excited. :D :D :D
I then just sat on the computer and took a nap from about 18:46-21:45... or smt. I then watched YouTube videos about book hauls, Katytastyc, Jimmy Fallon, and so on. Also Sandra talked about plans for her birthday. 1. A birthday grownuppy party and 2. a pre-party on friday, of us going to watch Bihttp://www.celebritytypes.com/infp.phpg Eyes in the cinema. And In S6 we made plans to go watch Big Hero 6 on 22 of January. I checked out which horror movies were coming soon. And I planned to meet Mox an
d Triin on Valentine's Day to give our Christmas presents as Valentine's Day presents instead and also Triin wanted to know what... I was, I am a INFP/ENFP/ANFP :D Now it is 00.59 and I should go to bed :D

Actually now I'm going to do my homework :D... while watching Jimmy Fallon :) also this concoled me 

No comments:

Post a Comment