Saturday, January 17, 2015

16.01.2015 School and movies with Sannu, the barely legal one :D

Cookery class, :3
Woke up at 8:35 and lengthened my alarm by 10 minutes. Then got up, went and printed my monologue, then changed my clothes and went to have breakfast which was a chocolate Emma cream thingy and then went to the bathroom and when I was in there mom came home. Then I washed my hands and face and packed the food for cookery class (sour cheese, feta and tomatoes), hugged mum and left for the bus. I think I got on the 31?
Once I arrived in school I waited a bit for Ave and we waited for Laura and then we waited for Mox, and we were already moving when we saw Annu-M coming and we continued on to the cookery class, where we put the stuff in the fridge and so on :D When we were leaving the classroom I did something stupid with the door and a few younger girls were watching me. When we were out of the classroom Mox/Laur/Ave/Annu told me the girls looked at me like 'what kind of worm are you' or smt :D Then headed to English classes where I put down my bag, and then headed out to chat with the others but they were studying for the test so I went into the classroom where we talked and shared our monologues.
S
mah eyes
Then an English class with a mishap with the teacher saying 'kahetsematult and haletsusväärselt' are the same :D and her saying the paged wrong but for a reason. The double Literature which went over swell, turns out we were supposed to prepare questions. So then I had to say a number and the number picked had to do their Andres monologue. Listened to it and then we had to ask questions. When I asked a question about the 1 page in the book where Andreses 'political' beliefs are inclined. And I knew that he wasn't gonna know (Rigden) but the teacher told me that I would have to answer it, and I didn't remember the right answer. Then one number got said for Pearu and luckily it wasn't me, it was Kärolin, we then asked her questions. Then break time, where Mox, Laur and Ave went to the buffet and those who stayed in class had to be quiet bc Kärolin and the teacher wanted to practice Kärolins beauty reading. Then was class time, Joanna performed as Mari and then after the teacher talked a bit, it was food time. An apple, some-kinda soup, lemon-pumpkin-bread casserole and then I went to the doctors office where after filling out a questionnaire, the nurse did a annual or just a health checkup and then I went to class where I did the filling, helped with other stuff and finally after eating a lot of FETA :D we got our cookery group picture taken by the teacher by the coffee table spread and then we started eating.
After that Me and Mox headed to Rahva Raamat on the same tram as Laura, and we looked for Mox's drivers ed book. And then I quickly got on the bus as my stomach was acting out in a weird way and I didn't wanna poop my pants. So on the bus a lady let me sit beside her and when I got home said hi to mom, and sat on the computer? until 18:50. At one point dad came home and ..(I at least played FR)
Artsy fartsy
(don't remember). Anyway 10 minutes before I had to start dressing I made myself some eyes, trying to imitate Carrie H. F.. My bus was supposed to leave at 18:56. So then I quickly flew by mom and dad in the kitchen and hugged dad and carefully slipped to my bus-stop, where it turns out my bus was supposed to leave at 19:00 instead. which was fine by me as I made it to Soll before Sannu and got to check my bank account, and buy a pair of earrings from Tiger. When Sannu came, we checked her bank, a man stood behind Sannu angrily ,bc she was taking a lot of time :D, then she wanted to go for a smo and when we returned we went to Lido where we ate grilled chicken and potatoes and chatted and then went to Apollo where she looked for Baila, but was chicken enough not to buy it yet as it's written on it 18+. Then we bought popcorn and I got BAYMAX bc Sannu bought me a children's combo :3 :D And then we proceeded to go upstairs where I tried looking for sugar popcorn topping but they were all salty :( and then we walked to the cinema rooms door and sat there until we were let in and then we chatted and went to the bathroom and then the movie began and we chatted during it to.
Things I got today. The most important being
BAYMAX :D
Poser :D
We watched "Big Eyes" which stars Amy Adams and Christopher Waltz, directed by Tim Burton. It had a very "Pushing Daisies" reminiscent start. The movie was good. I found out I don't care for art I care for visually pleasing items. And the evil character was a douche. It was soo good to learn that the villain died of bitterness and that the original painter is still alive :3 then we went behind Estonia where the ground surrounding the statue looked like an ocean or smt, it was just soo ice shiney. She smod and almost burnt my hair and we tried setting a popcorn on fire but it didn't. On our walk to go down Viru street I put the popcorn in a plastic bag and then in my backpack :D*clever* and we proceeded to walk down until Katariina käik where she smo's again and we talked about penises :D and then I told her about kindergarten and Misha and then we continued on down Russia street to the bar street and then to the bus-stop until I finally got on a bus and got home.
At home I sat on the computer waiting for my parents to go to sleep so I could make a video, but I'm too tired and I'll be going to bed soon :3 It is now 3:04 I have cleaned my eyes, addded photos to this and will be goin to bed now :D BYeee

also read facts on DidYouKnow
Lana Del Rey - I can fly
Lana Del Rey - Big Eyes
And one Emma video, Good Mythical More and FunForLouis :)
Also changed the background of this blog from the diary sketch thingy to this sunset picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment