Saturday, February 20, 2016

Books I've read: 1.01.2016-20.02.2016

1. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (Reckoners book 1)
So I started this book way back in, March, but finally finished it on the 1.st of January. I really liked it. A because it has superheroes in it and B because the author put a twist on the normal "heroes are good" thingy. Also finding out what could damage Steelheart was very cool, a treasure hunt that I liked. I also liked the ending ;) and the fact that the whole city was turned to Steel and the use of the gloves :3
I finished reading this a few hours after midnight in a small shitty bed which led to me not being able to sleep and caused me to read Mitosis.

2. Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson (Reckoners book 1.5)

3. The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

4. The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov 

5. A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani

6. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

7. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

8. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss


Besides these books I've started a few others but haven't finished them and I'll have to finish reading (which I haven't even started) The Catcher in the Rye.

Other books I've started, but haven't finished:
1. All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
2. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith 

(The second book in the Reckoners trilogy and third book in the School for Good and Evil trilogy, I've read the first page after finishing the previous book, but after that one page haven't returned yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment