Friday, February 19, 2016

Current mood: travel

So my friends are a days ride away from home on their way to Austria. We were all offered the chance to go but I chose not to because I had just visited Austria in August. But I've been having doubts and a bit of regrets because I would also want to go with them, because I like traveling with friends and a school-bus-trip is different.
So currently because of history class and this travel thingy I am in the mood for travely books and stuff.
Started reading about Japan's religion and mythology (shinto, kami) also India's and now I Started watching Before Sunset.
When I was nostalgiaing to my parents about the bus trip my dad told me about a bustrip to France and I checked it out and now I realllyyy want to go. The trip sounds great, a day in Paris, Rouen, and some more towns/cities.

Edit: next morning. I saw a dream that my dad told me that he had bought us the flight tickets to Czech in two hours (he warned me about the trip a long time ago, but I didn't believe him) and then I started panically packing. At first I thought "hey I can survive if I only bring my Kindle and Phone, that's all I need" but then I reaalised I need my chargers, clothes, camera, toothbrush and other stuff. In between this panicky packing in my dream I saw that I was already in Czech, in a HUGE church with a wraparound balcony that was like on the fourth floor or smt. Well me and my friend were walking there and I was like glued to the entrance and walking really comically because I'm afraid of heights, and when I looked over the balcony the drop was huge.

Why not a list of places I would like to travel next:
* India
* Norway
* France
* Spain
* Japan
* Rio
* and ofc all the other countries and faraway places.

*wanted to add a pic of some cool travel photo or smt or some of my pics from Austria, but my Phone memory is permanently full so I couldn't download dndndn anyway, it suck, but hey enjoy this photo instead :D*

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment