Friday, February 19, 2016

Sushi: get in me

I'm a tottalll newbie in the world of eating sushi. This post will recount all the times I've eaten it.

Starting from the early days of fourth grade where my pretencious (not really) classmate bought sushi for herself and let us try her sushi. I ate one roll and don't remember if I liked it.

Second try would be a class trip to Tartu in the eight grade(?) where my friends ordered sushi and under their guidance ordered myself a plain salmon nigri, which my friends watched me eat, (with snobbish looks), and wasn't that special.

Fast forward to 2015, where in June the day after the One Direction concert Laura's grandmother made sushi which wasss goodddd. And then one day in July my friend ordered sushi to work and ordered some for me too.
Also two of my friends in school like sushi and one of them has been mentioning wanting sushi at least once every month since august.

And then now.
Today we went to Sushimon and I ordered the food by myself without any recomendations by my friends, ate half of it (because I was stuffed) and enjoyed the Helll our of it :3
Also I felt quite chuffed, because I ordered the food myself and confidently like I knew what I was doing :D (although when I was offered Miso soup I was like... "......  ee I don't think so no."

Ps. A boy I like likes sushi. At first (long ago) I was cringey and "aww, our tastes don't match in This department :/" but now I like suhi and yaassss :3

No comments:

Post a Comment