Friday, December 5, 2014

"Secret" santa

Today I sent off my Hopeful secret Santa gift to Emma in Sweden.
The gift consisted of
  • candies, 
  • deathly hallows neck-watch, 
  • notebook, 
  • a few pictures of Toothless, Pascal, Mushu and Olaf, 
  • chamomile tea and 
  • some hand knit finger-less gloves
  • a card of Santa
I hope she likes the present. The gloves came out a bit huge, but comfy :D

Sending process: 
  • On Tuesday I laid the final plans, and bought the notebook, tea and some chocolates and yarn
  • on Wednesday I did nothing :D 
  • On Thursday I went to the post office and got the box,... and packed the gifts and finished the gloves 
  • On Friday (because of the Olympiad) I went to the store at 12:44... Tiger and food store and bought candies and a card, they didn't have small smelly candles :(
  • Then In school I packed it properly and wrote the card, and went with my friends to the post office and sent it on it's merry way for 14 euros :D (after waiting for 25 people to get their business done...)

No comments:

Post a Comment