Sunday, February 21, 2016

Summer: Part 2

18. Triin's graduation
19. Missed Bets's graduation because job
20. 22.June went to my brother's graduation, then lunch with the fam and then me and Mox went to Pühajärve (a big St. John's day party by a lake) and we slept in the car, but badly and left at 6 in the morning (also got lost in the maze of Tartu's streets :D)
21. 27.June me and my friend got on the ship at 8:00, arrived in Helsinki in 10:30, went to the mall, ate food, bought some cards, and got in line for the *drummrolll*.... McBusted CONCERT (also 1D)(I have a vlog/vid), (almost got poop drowned because of the sea of seagulls) saw the concert, went to Laura's grandma's place and came home the next day
22. Then a lot of work
23. Then to Loksa 15.07
24. 17-19.07 Tallinn Maritime Days volunteering :D (there was suddenly rain, and suddenly not :D) #freefood #grill
25. Then 20.07 was the volunteer thanking dinner, which I got all dolled up for to take the group photo... but I had to leave 5-10 minutes before they took the photo to go to my country home :( (also the younger bunch were making alcoholic cocktails and trying to guess ages #i'mactually45)
26. 1.08-08.08 Bus trip to Austria.. separate post? yeah :3
27. Booktubeathon
28. Then job days and after job on 12th of August got on bus and went to Ave's sweet ass cute b-day party (beach sunset, stargazing and falling-star gazing)
29. 13.08 painting with Mox for Circus Tree and Hessburger....
30. 19-21.08 Shiptrip to Sweden with Sandra and her Mom, we enjoyed cocktails, ship-food (-_- yeah right) and the ABBA museum :3
31. 22-30.08 Circus Tree Festival volunteering
32. Met-up with Annu and Mox, took some photos, attacked by bees
33. 31.08 was supposed to go to job, but teacher guilt tripped and idea of hanging with my friends= I skipped my final job day and went to make cards for 1st grades (but everybody bailed, and I bailed my job for nothing)

That's it for the Summer 2015 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment